Oprah Winfrey, Rev. Michael Beckwith and the Irreverent Rev. Steph
will speak on the “Divine Feminine”
December 2019, Johannesburg. Date TBC.
(Originally scheduled for 30 Nov. 2018 but Oprah postponed for security reasons.)
UPCOMING SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS :
- Sunday, 14 July, 2019: Rev. Steph will be speaking at Soul Home. Topic: “False Idols and Idle Minds”. Sacred Gathering starts at 10:00 am. All are welcome. Address and directions on the website: www.soulhome.za.org
- Sunday, 28 July, 2019: Soul Home Sacred Gathering. Topic and speaker: TBC. Starts 10:00 am. More info on website www.soulhome.za.org
- Sunday, 11 August, 2019: Soul Home Sacred Gathering. Topic and speaker: TBC. Starts 10:00 am. More info on website www.soulhome.za.org
- Sunday, 25 August, 2019: Soul Home Sacred Gathering. Topic and speaker: TBC. Starts 10:00 am. More info on website www.soulhome.za.org
Previous Speaking Events :
The Human Rights Summit with the focus on the LGBTQ+ community, held on 21 March 2019, was an outstanding joyful success. Read all about it in Rev. Steph’s blog posts nos. 97, 98 and 99. www.miraclesandmissstories.wordpress.com
- The Skoobs book launch of “The Sex Goddess: Debunking the Mythology of God & Sex” was a fun, surprising, erotic and never-to-be-repeated event! When did you last see a female minister sensually enjoying the forbidden fruit…..? 🙂 Read all about it in Rev. Steph’s miracle blog www.miraclesandmissstories.wordpress.com. Highlights are now available on You Tube. Go to https://bit.ly/2Vtl32Y
- Book launch: “Jesus for a Digital Age” by Muzi Cindi, Johannesburg, December 2018
Rev. Steph was a keynote speaker and facilitated the Forgiveness Process and the Intention Setting Process.
Parliament of the World’s Religions in Toronto,
Watch this video, featuring Rev. Steph, with highlights from the last day at the Parliament.
” data-userid=”922692678791958528″ data-orgid=”922692679496601600″>The following short movie is entitled ‘I believe’ and is a compilation of clips from interviews with Parliament attendees. Catch Rev. Steph on camera at 3:05 – 3:22. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC3-E_lrrx4&t=6s
- Rev. Steph spoke on 2 x multi-faith panels and co-facilitated the opening ceremony for women on 1 November, 2018. Plus she was ordained as an Interfaith Minister on 4 November 2018!
Birthing our Divine Feminine 2017 – An International New Thought Conference in Johannesburg, August 2017
GOD & SEX
Rev. Steph rocked the house when she spoke on “God and Sex” at BODF2017.
Keynote Speakers were Rev. Dr. Michael Beckwith and Lisa Nichols (both of “The Secret” fame).
“The temperature rose in the house”
“You just blew me away Stephanie! You just outperformed yourself. I’m so glad the universe brought you into my space. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!”
Watch the Video here
New Thought Celebration at the Regina Mundi church in Soweto, Johannesburg, August 2017 August 12, 2017
What a celebration it was!!
Rev. Steph led the opening meditation at Regina Mundi, Soweto. Rev. Gerd Pontow did a talk on the roots of New Thought. Bishop Jackson Khosa was the MC. Rev. Michael Beckwith and Muzi Cindi spoke. There were live musical performances from Lira and Sipho “Hotstix” Mabuse that electrified the crowds.
The NonSequitur Show with Kyle Curtis and Steve McRae
Topic: God & Sex
Watch on Youtube. Episode 12: Irreverent: A spirited discussion about the spiritual with Rev. Stephanie
Clarke from The NonSequitur https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKZg0k6j4P0
Steph speaks on “God & Sex: the Truth about Monogamy”
Rev. Steph’s Approach to Speaking
Whatever the topic, Rev. Steph’s intent is always to cause a transformational shift in your group, individually and collectively.
All topics listed below can be offered as keynotes, workshops or weekend retreats
Rev. Steph speaks on
- God and Sex
- Miracles and Synchronicity
- Making Light of Death
- Designing a Sacred Ritual
- “The Miss-Adventures of an Irreverent Reverend: a spirited guide for rebels and renegades” (her autobiography with metaphysical life lessons)
- Visioning and Visualization
- Vision, Mission and Goal-Setting
- Grow your own Goddess – (embracing feminine power)
- Word Magic (consciously creating a new life with positive language)
- From Private Scribbler to Paid and Published Writer
- From Brat to Beloved – healing the inner child
- “Down, Dirty and Divine: a spiritual ride through London’s underground” (her first book about healing the shadow)
What people are saying about Rev. Steph
Rev. Steph has spoken in South Africa for:
- The World Parliament of Religions in Cape Town, December 1999
- Soul Home, her congregation in Johannesburg, on various metaphysical themes
- SABC 4, TV Religious Programming, “The difference between a psychic and a mystic”
- SABC 4, TV Religious Programming. “Is South Africa on the correct moral path?”
- SA 702 Radio: “What is the Science of Mind?”
- Steers Fast Food Corporate HO on “Vision and Mission”
- Probus Randaid, Edenvale, on “Word Magic”
- Writers 2000, Randburg on “From Private Scribbler to Paid and Published Writer”
- The Market Theatre, Johannesburg, on “Grow your own Goddess”
Rev. Steph has spoken internationally for:
- BBC Radio 4 on her book “Down, Dirty and Divine: a spiritual ride through London’s underground”
- Science of Mind communities in Russia, the Ukraine, Mexico, Switzerland, Canada, USA and the UK.
- National educational conferences for English teachers in Austria, Slovenia, Russia, Switzerland, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Hungary and Italy